Contact InfoAthens University of Economics and Business,
Department of Computer Science,
76 Patission St., 4th floor (Antoniadou wing),
Athens 10434, Greece
Office: Theory, Economics and Systems Laboratory
Tel.: +30 210-8203154
- 2007 - 09:
M.Sc. in "Computer Science".
Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of Informatics .
- 2001 - 06:
Diploma in "Computer Engineering and Informatics".
University of Patras, Department of Computer Engineering and Informatics.
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Department of Computer Science, under the supervision of Prof. C. Courcoubetis.
I am a member of the Network Economics and Services Group (NES Group) and the Mobile Multimedia Laboratory (MM Lab).
- Congestion Pricing
- Congestion Control Algorithms
- Energy-aware Routing
- WATTALYST ICT -2011-288322: Modelling and Analysing Demand Response Systems
- PURSUITOPTET: Operational Trustworthiness Enabling Technologies
Academic experienceTeaching assistant
- Introduction to Computer Science, Department of Informatics, AUEB
Instructor: C. Courcoubetis, Fall 2010, 2011, 2012
- Applied Probabilities and Statistics, Department of Informatics, AUEB
Instructor: I. Kontoyiannis, Fall 2010, 2011, 2012
- C. Courcoubetis, A. Dimakis, M. Kanakakis. “Congestion Control for Background Data Transfers with Minimal Delay Impact”. submitted for publication. [pdf]
- Michalis Kanakakis, Shenja van der Graaf, Costas Kalogiros, Wim Vanobberghen. “Computing trust levels based on user's personality and observed system trustworthiness”. TRUST 2015, Heraclion, Greece (to appear). [pdf]
- Michalis Kanakakis, Shenja van der Graaf, Costas Kalogiros, Wim Vanobberghen. “Towards Market Efficiency Using a Personalised Trust Computational Model”. submitted to Telecommunications Policy journal (under review).
- Nazila Gol Mohammadi, Torsten Bandyszak, Thorsten Weyer, Costas Kalogiros, Michalis Kanakakis. “A Framework for Evaluating the End-to-End Trustworthiness”. 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Recent Advances of Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (to appear). [pdf]
- Shenja van der Graaf, Wim Vanobberghen, Michalis Kanakakis, Costas Kalogiros. “Usable trust: Grasping trust dynamics for online security as a service”. in Proceedings of the 17th Conference HCI 2015, Los Angeles, USA (to appear). [pdf]
- Costas Kalogiros, Michalis Kanakakis, Shenja Van der Graaf, Wim Vanobberghen. “Profit-maximizing trustworthiness level of composite systems”. in Proceedings of the 17th Conference HCI 2015, Los Angeles, USA (to appear). [pdf]
- C. Courcoubetis, A. Dimakis, M. Kanakakis. “Fair Congestion Control for Long-lived Background Flowss”. International Conference on Network Games, Control and Optimization, Trento, Italy, October 2014 [pdf]
- C. Courcoubetis, A. Dimakis, M. Kanakakis. “Designing incentive compatible protocols for background data transfers”. In Communication Systems (ICCS), 2014 IEEE International Conference, (pp. 182-186), IEEE. [pdf]
- M. Kanakakis, M. Minou, C. Courcoubetis, G. D. Stamoulis, G. Thanos. “A Practical Iterative Price-Based Approach for Optimal Demand-Response”. The Third International Conference on Smart Grids, Green Communications and IT Energy-aware Technologies, Lisbon, Portugal, 2013. [pdf]
- P. Eardley, M. Kanakakis, A. Kostopoulos, T. Leva, K. Richardson, H. Warma: “Deployment and Adoption of Future Internet Protocols”. In J. Dominigue et al. (Eds.): The Future Internet: Achievements and Technological Promises, ISBN 978-3-642-20897-3, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 6656, pages 133-144, Springer, May 2011. [pdf]
- A. Kostopoulos, K. Richardson, M. Kanakakis. “Investigating the Deployment and Adoption of re-ECN”. ACM CoNEXT ReArch'10 - Re-Architecting the Internet, Philadelphia, November 2010. [pdf]