Contact InfoAthens University of Economics and Business,
Department of Computer Science,
76 Patission St., 4th floor (Antoniadou wing),
Athens 10434, Greece
Office: Network Economics and Systems Theory Lab
Tel.: +30 210-8203154
- 2010 - 2012:
M.Sc. in "Computer Science".
Thesis: Smart Energy Grids - Incentive Mechanisms
Supervisor: Prof. George D. Stamoulis
Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of Informatics.
- 2005 - 2009:
B.Sc. in "Management Science and Technology".
Course Cycle: Information Systems and E-Business
Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of Management Science and Technology.
I am a member of the Network Economics and Services Group (NES Group).
- Network economics, incentive mechanisms, pricing
- Economics of Energy
- Energy: Smart Grids
- Demand Response
Academic experienceTeaching assistant
- Computer Networks, MSc program in Computer Science, AUEB
Instructor: Prof. George D. Stamoulis, Fall 2012-2013
- Computer Networks, Department of Informatics, AUEB
Instructor: Prof. George D. Stamoulis, Spring 2013
Journals and Book Chapters
- V. Vlachos, M. Minou, V. Assimakopouos, A. Toska."The landscape of cybercrime in Greece ". Information Management & Computer Security, The landscape of cybercrime in Greece. Information Management & Computer Security, 19(2), 113-123, 2011.
International Conferences and Workshops
- M. Jain, V. Chandan, M. Minou, G. Thanos, T. K. Wijaya, A. Lindt and A. Gylling. “Methodologies for Effective Demand Response Messaging”. Proc. IEEE SmartGridComm, 2015, Miami, Florida. [pdf].
- M. Minou, G.D. Stamoulis, G. Thanos, and V. Chandan. “Incentives and Targeting Policies for Automated Demand Response Contracts”. Proc. IEEE SmartGridComm, 2015, Miami, Florida. [pdf].
- M. Minou, E. Kaskantiri, G.D Stamoulis. “Discovering the Right Incentives for Demand Response Programs”. In Proceedings of the 2015 ACM Sixth International Conference on Future Energy Systems (pp. 271-276). ACM. [pdf].
- Chandan V., Ganu T. Wiyava K. T., Minou M., Stamoulis G., Thanos G., Deva P. Seetharam. “iDR: Consumer and Grid Friendly Demand Response ”. The 5th ACM International Conference on Future Energy Systems (e-Energy '14), June 2014, Cambridge, UK. [pdf]
- Minou M., Thanos G., Vasirani M.,Ganu T., Jain M. Gylling A. “Evaluating Demand Response Programs: Getting the Key Performance Indicators Right ”. Demand Response Workshop of the 5th ACM International Conference on Future Energy Systems (e-Energy '14), June 2014, Cambridge, UK. [pdf]
- M. Kanakakis, M. Minou, C. Courcoubetis, G. D. Stamoulis, G. Thanos. “A Practical Iterative Price-Based Approach for Optimal Demand-Response”. The Third International Conference on Smart Grids, Green Communications and IT Energy-aware Technologies, Lisbon, Portugal, 2013. [pdf]
- G. Thanos, M. Minou, T. Ganu, V. Arya, D. Chakraborty, J. Deventer, G. D. Stamoulis. “Evaluating Demand Response Programs By Means Of Key Performance Indicators”. 5th International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), Bangalore, India, 2013. [pdf]
- G. Giaglis, M. Minou. "Evaluation Study of Managed Print Services". Naftemporiki, 41 (05), ISO: 45076091, June 2010.