Contact InfoAthens University of Economics and Business,
Department of Computer Science,
76 Patission St., 4th floor (Antoniadou wing),
Athens 10434, Greece
Office: Network Economics and Systems Theory Lab
Tel.: +30 210-8203154
M.Sc. in "Computer Science" (2012)
Thesis: Internet Interconnections-Developing a fair pricing model
Supervisor: Prof. Costas Courcoubetis
Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of Informatics.
I am a member of the Network Economics and Services Group (NES Group).
- Network economics
- Pricing mechanisms
- Game theory
- Multi-sided markets
Academic experienceTeaching assistant
- Network Economics, MSc program in Computer Science, AUEB
Instructor: Professor Costas Courcoubetis. (Spring 2013-2016)
- Introduction to Computer Science, Department of Informatics, AUEB
Instructors: Professor Costas Courcoubetis, Assistant Professor Iordanis Koutsopoulos. (Fall 2012-2015)
- PeeringCalc-An open software tool for deriving bandwidth peering prices.
- C. Courcoubetis, L. Gyarmati, N. Laoutaris, P. Rodriguez, K. Sdrolias. “Negotiating Premium Peering Prices: A Quantitative Model with Applications ”. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, vol. 16, no.2, pp. 14:1--14:22, April 2016. [pdf]
International Conferences and Workshops
- C. Courcoubetis, K. Sdrolias, R. Weber. “Pricing the fast-lanes: A qualitative study on the implications of paid peering agreements ”. IEEE ICC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, May 2016 (to appear).
- L. Gyarmati, N. Laoutaris, K. Sdrolias, P. Rodriguez, C. Courcoubetis. “From advertising profits to bandwidth prices-A quantitative methodology for negotiating premium peering ”. W-PIN+NetEcon 2014: The joint Workshop on Pricing and Incentives in Networks and Systems, in conjunction with ACM SIGMETRICS, Austin, USA, 2014. [pdf]
- C. Courcoubetis, K. Sdrolias, R. Weber. “Revenue Models, Price Differentiation and Network Neutrality Implications in the Internet ”. W-PIN+NetEcon 2013: The joint Workshop on Pricing and Incentives in Networks and Systems, in conjunction with ACM SIGMETRICS, Pittsburgh, USA, 2013. [pdf]